Well, day two of my staring at the walls binge. Today is involuntary though; I was supposed to get directions via email for yet another job interview. I have not recieved them, and the interview is 2 hours and 45 minutes away. I am yet again unimpresed bby how they do business here in Japan-at least in the "English" or Eikaiwa industry. What a bunch of fuckers.
Anyway, not much going on here. Got a package from an old friend in Korea-all the fixins for some yum yum good Korean food. Now all I need is skill at cooking Korean food. Mine is never as good. Though, my kimchi soup is getting quite tasty if I do say so myself.
So this interview is the third. Apparently, in Japanese, the third time is also the charm. We shall see if for me this in fact the case. I hope so, but I actually am not really even sure what city the job is in. I only know it pays a lot more than I get now, and it is a high school. A friend of a friend turned me onto it. It is supposed to be a sweet deal.
In more important news: I finished downloading the first 15 seasons of the Simpsons in its entirety. I am now set to watch my Simpsons. That will help keep me sane. Now I should move on to family guy, but with all the music and vidoes I have been picking up here my HARD DRIVE IS FULL!!! Crap. Shoulda sprung for the biggest one. I will work that one out soon enough...
No comments:
Post a Comment