
Chilling. Had a another flurry of emails and calls from an ALT company-ALTIA-last night. This morning I arranged another interview with COSMO school for nagoya schools. If I get that I will be very happy with my pay! it is nearly a third higher than what I am making now, and twice the rais offered by ALTIA. I think my phone bill is going to be astronomical this month. I have talked on the phone at least 30 minutes total. I know that sounds pretty reasonable, but around here it is not! That will be like a billion dollars or more. I may have to sell my computer to pay for it. So, for some reason everyone wants to hire in the last two weeks of the month. Not a good thing per se, but not as bad as it could be. I will be screwing NOVA pretty good on notice, but there seems to be little option otherwise. Oh well, they piss me off anyway, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment