
Well, I am happy to announce, albeit tentativly, that I have a new job. I will be an ALT at an elementary school in Konan; its about 20 minuts or so outside Nagoya on the train. I will be working, hopefully, for ALTIA. The pay is average, but it looks good so far as everything else goes. I am not sure because I have not seen any paperwork yet, nor an email. I got a phone call last night at about 945 from the hiring guy. I am pretty happy about it, and also very nrevous. This job will be completely different from what I do now. Instead of being iniundated with English on a day to day basis I will suffer a dearth of English speakers. Instead of being incredibly busy every day I will probably be staring at the walls a great deal of the time. BUT... I get to play with the booger pickers all day! That should be fun!
1 comment:
Congrats. You now for work a dispatch company. I hope the fire is better than the frying pan.
Truth be told, I think it will work out. I hear dispatch companies, like JET, vary case-to-case. Good luck, Ray. Then come to Osaka again!
Post a Comment