Monday, December 05, 2005

Should be studying...

OK, so I have four options at this point. Keep working for Nova until I lose all ability to think outside the box and start espousing this fucked up company to newbies. I could quit and go to work for another English school until I cant stand the tedium any longer. I could also quit and go work on a US base. Or I could go to graduate school in Japan. I am already sick of this job, and am not sure how long I can stick it out. I just cant stand not using my head for anything other than a hat stand 5 days a week. A monkey could REALLY do this job. I am not kidding. JEEZ!

1 comment:

Travis said...

Wow dude it's been like how long since you left???? I'd probably say that the base is outside of the realm of what you're looking for... Try looking for another job, maybe teaching english or try using those outside of the box skillz you're exposing upon... Your a recent college grad and an ex-Marine... I think you're definetly hireable... Maybe a US company in Japan? I dunno. Pop me an email dude!