Well I have an interview on Friday with a company that called about 20 minutes after I applied. It is about 40 minutes from where I live now, it pays about 600 more-minimum- and it is all kids classes. I like all this. Now I realize that since I want to go to grad school in 07 I need to think about having a part time job then. A significant concern. I have not seen a great deal of them advertised, but I am certain that if I stay with NOVA I can have a very well paying one. I hate to say it, but I may end up dealing with Nova anyway. Jeez. Just when I think I got it all figured out. I am just going to lay it out to the guy I interview with-small company run by him and his wife, and perhaps he may have some insight into it. It would be nice to put away an extra 6 to pay for school. That is like 7000, and that is a year’s tuition at NU. On top of whatever I would have saved on my original salary. I tend not to spend much money. As long as I have a coffee shop to study/read in I am good to go.
So, it pays more, but I will have to move, and face an uncertain employement future. I also know NO ONE in that city, but if it is nice... I feel a need want recieve matrix in my future.
So, now a not about Japanese girls. What the hell happened to the way they walk? They have atrocious gaits. Like ducks, or monkeys they wander around in these stiletto heels trying to look sexy. I am just not into it. If you are UNABLE to walk with sophistication and style DONT WEAR EM. I would rather have a woman in tennis shoes who comports herself well than any of that crap. Friggin wierdos...
2 comments:
Ray my friend, I'm so glad your in pursuit of your dreams; me I'm just drinking and debating the law school thing... Since graduation, I tend to gravitate more toward Hedo Point than Georgetown Univ,if you know what I mean...... Best of luck brother.
Coop
I got to agree with you on the walk. Alot of the women here actually have knock-knees or are bow-legged I notice. It could also be that you are in Nagoya, a place not known for style, but yeah, I have also noticed the cringe-inducing walk myself. So, what's it going to be Ray? Your main option includes lots of makeup, duck-walk, and a resemblance to "funny-looking kids." Good to have you here!
Post a Comment