I had two classes today, and I am now sitting on my ass doing nothing; big fun in little Japan. I should be studying, but I got like 3 hours of sleep last night, due to a coffee error, and I am to friggin tired.
So, I am still sick of teaching. I like the kids, and when I am in front of the class I have a great time; the job is a blast, but I hate the teachers. In some cases, I actually HATE them. At worst they are racist and arrogant, of course at best they can be really great peole-it just does not seem to happen that way all that often.
I have started doing some preliminaries on a job search for the end of this year. I have not decided whether or not I will take a full time language course (my favorite option), or seek that bigger, better, faster job in....something (a more lucrative option). My resume is pretty much up to date, and I need only to tailor it appropriate to whatever job I am working on getting, but that has to wait for an actual application to be be filed, so we are holding there. For now, I am, like when writing paper, gathering resources, and trying to gauge the winds. Hopefully this will all turn out well...
Anyway, things are going good, except when I have to go to work, and I have only about 6 months left until whatever comes next.
OH! I ran into Aaron Randolph online...actually, he added me as a friend on myspace about 6 months ago and just now got around to figuring out who I was! We are talking about visiting each other. Speaking of which, I think I will research the price of tickets to shanghai....that will kill 20 minutes....
No comments:
Post a Comment