Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bush



Ok, so its been awhile since my last update, but I am back now-no worries. It was a pain to update when I only had a connection at work, but I now have internet at home again-in my own name and everything! It is costing me about 55 a month for it though, so it better stay up! Good thing I have that part time gig; that helps a lot.

So here are some pictures for you; a pic of me on the top of some damn mountain I hiked up. In Japan, they do not use switchbacks very often, so instead of an even ascent, I walked straight up the damn mountain. Imagine my surprise at that. It was a great hike though.

After that is SCHOOL LUNCH! Just a little introduction what the kids, and me, get here. Hope all is well, and look for me online again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

School lunch needs KIMCHI!!!!

Unknown said...

I believe you may mean KIMUCHI!

Anonymous said...

There is no kimuchi in the world. ONLY KIMCHI!!