Thursday, June 01, 2006

Kids playing in the park outside my window...

On a hot damn day. It is still hot at 5! Today was the day that would not end. I had 4 classes-one 5th and 3 1st grade, starting right off the bat at 855. So I was done teaching by 2, and I get off at 430. I sat and read for two hours, trying not to sleep! I like it better when I get my first class 2nd period. Then I study for an hour before I work, and read for an hour-or play with the kids, after my last class. It is a much better schedule.

I am getting ready to jump in the shower now; I am going to a school party at some restaurant. They are picking me up because, I suspect, they want to get the foreign guy drunk. It should be fun, but I am so tired from SITTING ON MY ASS FOR TWO HOURS that I just want to sleep. Work is hell eh?

No comments: