Wednesday, June 14, 2006

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Sitting in the staff room, pretending I am working!  Just got done with my second second grade class today.   Great kids, nice teacher too, but she drives me nuts when I am working.  She always translates EVERYTHING I say, tries to run the class, and gives the students the answers without giving them time to think.   I like to count to for; she doesn't wait long enough to count.  Oh well.

New job is going well, it is easy as being the only boy in an all girls school, and I am getting paid like a mad man.   Also, I am teaching at a company in the city I live in, so I am meeting working folk in my area.  The company is KTX, and they make plastic stuff for cars-moldings, etc…  Hopefully it will continue to work out well.  I like the money very much, and it is only 4 hours a week.

 

Today is going to be a long day though.  I go from work to work, and then it is on the train to Nagoya to meet a friend in Sakae for a drink or two-starting at 9.  I am already hung over from last night too!   Imagine yourself tired and hung over, and then insert 40 kids screaming 1, 2, 3…12 about fifty times at the top of their lungs.  Yes, the second grade did numbers today, and how old are you?   How very exciting!

No comments: