"A monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger: A man on the move, and just sick enough to be totally confident." -HST
Friday, January 06, 2006
WORK? NOoooooooooooooo!!!
Just another day in paradise. I am heading off to Ozu, the shopping district of Nagoya to buy absolutley nothing. I have my all access pass to the Nagoya subway, and so I have no money left! I am out and about with no money to spend. At least not on anything cool. I still have money for food and coffee, thank god. I will check it out, and go study a while and then go home. Can you stand the excitment??? It is hard, but please try. I found the library yesterday, and I will probably head there today as well. See if I can check out that copy of foriegn affairs I saw chillin all lonely. Iraq must be going badly. I did not see any mention of much of anything else on the cover. Poor boys over there fucking around in the sand box. Guess I have no cause to complain, eh? Dont forget to duck guys, and fast. I wish I could start school this april and not next. I dont know if I can wait that long. At least my Japanese will be decent by then. I can tell people to get the hell out of my way on the subway. : ) Tomorrow I have to return to work. All messages of moral support accepted. Word to your mothers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Always remember - WORK is a four letter word.
You know what else is a four letter word? BORING... wait 6... make that 6.;)
Post a Comment