My friend Will Taylor and I have been talking about doing an Old School night in Nagoya for some time, and we did our first one last weekend. Had a wonderful time, except when I fell on my face on the way home and dotted my own eye; besides that it was a great time! We are going to do it again monthly for 2 more months and then re-assess the frequency. Good times!
Some shots from the event.
 |
| Girl from Alabama; she was awesome! |
 |
| Coworker, Friend from Seattle, 'bama girl |
 |
| A DJ I know from Africa and his Girlfriend; they always together as far as I have seen. Nice couple. |
 |
| Will Taylor; "My DJ" |
 |
| Freddie is a graduate student in Engineering and the bar owner's brother. He is pretty sharp. |
 |
| Forget his name, I do that alot, but a nice guy. Dude in the beanie in the background is the owner; Eddie. Cool guy, takes good care of his customers. |
 |
| Evolution Bar, Sakae, Nagoya, JAPAN |
 |
| This guy is cool too. |
 |
| Not a big place, no. |
 |
| This got worse later... I really did myself wrong! |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment