Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Seattle Weather Today in Nagoya - Coming to Seattle in April

Not rainy, but cold, and threatening to rain eventually.  Nice, as long as it does not rain.  Just the right level of gray sky for me.  I am from Seattle, what can I say?

Looking to be making a trip home in April if things go well.  Any locals might want to think about when we can hook up.  I figure I will setup a night in Puyallup and a night in Seattle to meet people.  Short trips are so logistically difficult with all the people you wan to see.  Other things I would like to do.
  1. Biscuits and gravy
  2. Buy shoes
  3. Buy clothes
  4. Sort through the crap in my brothers basement.  I am obviously not going to be home anytime soon and hopefully by the time I move back I can just buy new shit.  
  5. Short Kayak Trip
Nothing else much going on, just a note to clear my head on that.  I need to buy a ticket soon. 

No comments: