"A monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger: A man on the move, and just sick enough to be totally confident." -HST
Friday, April 15, 2011
TGIF - hikikomori here I come!
Another strange week. Weather is good today though, so there is always that. I get one day off this week, and I plan to spend it in my apartment bothering my cat. I really do not feel like talking to anyone. I am not sure who stole my mojo, but I figure that out and there is going to be a reckoning! I get my shipment of potassium iodide today, at 7pm. It only took DHL a month to get it too me. They were pretty good about working with me and customs, but they were terrible at calling me back. I had to call three times, and the third time I had to warn them that if I had to call them back again there was going to be unpleasantness. Once they figured out they were screwing up they did ok though. I know we do not need them pills, but a friend offered, and I figured why not. Wish I would have received them while I was up in Fukushima though-again, not that I needed them, but it would have been a comfort!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment