Greetings all! Just wanted to drop an update on things round my neck of the woods. I started my classes, and things are going well on that front. They are WAY too easy right now, but I suspect they will become much more challenging in the near future, and I am getting a very thorough review of the basics, which as any trainer will tell you are the tools to mastery of any subject or activity you might care to pursue.
I am doing ok on the job front as well. I only need two more jobs to fill in my schedule, and I will be done. It is funny, but it really does look like I can make a hundred bucks a day and actually work only 2 hours-though I also have 2 hours of transportation time every day as well. Interesting... in time, perhaps I will be able to make that amount closer to home. And anyway, I still need two more days of jobs. I hope I can find them!
Also, check out this video, it is really funny!
Could you send some insurgents? We are bored out here.
No comments:
Post a Comment