Dropping a line at school again. So, I sent in my timtable for KTX, and it looks good generally; only a few hitches stand out. Most of the hitches are monetary, actually. I should be starting in Semptember, after giving my notice here in June. I still feel bad about that; I will miss the kids, and this year they made me a sort of mid level supervisor of sorts as well. Not a real big deal-I cant hire or fire people, so it is not high up at all. Mostly though, I will miss the kids. Teachers suck; kids are cool.
So anyway, I asked about help getting an apartment, and I can move into one near KTX after I start, but there is a break between one job and the other of more than a month. I dont really know what I would do with my stuff until then. The rent on that place is DIRT cheap though. like 150 a month for a two bedroom. Downsides, it will be shitty, and REALLY far from the station. However, my thinking is, take it and save cash for six months to a year and then get something else afterwards.
This trip and new job is going to suck me dry. I have to buy plane tickets, have a little money to spend, buy a car, and pay for all the crap to get into a new place. I will HAVE to keep that job after this, otherwise I will starve quickly. It sucks to be poor, dont it? Well, kind of poor anyway. Good thing I dont have kids; THEN i would be poor!
1 comment:
wtf does KTX do?
Post a Comment