Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bad Religion






Infected! Good way to start a morning, I think. Coffee, and a newspaper (albeit online) followed by BR! Now I have to prepare to meet the monkeys again today at school. I cant believe I have to do this another year. I am really sick of teaching English. I don't dread each day yet, but I suspect it is coming. The saving grace is the massive vacations that I have coming. Two weeks at the end of the month, and then all summer. I don't know if you know this about me, but I hate to work. I far prefer to screw off and do whatever the hell I want. However, I also tend to do nothing when I have no schedule, so it is probably for the best that I work, as little as possible. If I was going to stay home I think I would definitely be a fireman, like the old man, that 9 days a month thing really appeals to me, and I like that it is dangerous. I am trying to get my buddy Ben, from the Marines, to do that job. He wants to be a cop. I think he would like it much better than packing a gun, but it is his life.

Anyway, this last weekend I went to the Ogre Festival with my online group-up to 76 people now, not that you would know it from any events! Had my largest turnout yet, 12 people. The festival was fantastic, best I have ever seen. Visually stimulating, and veyr exciting, but very cold too!

No comments: