"A monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger: A man on the move, and just sick enough to be totally confident." -HST
Monday, January 22, 2007
Open Source
Well, it is monday morning; here we go again. One more week until the weekend, and chill out time. This weekend was cool, Mike dropped in and we drank, as usual, copious amounts of booze, ate kaiten sushi, and generally made a nuisance of ourselves. We also tried to go to Gifu Castle, but that didn't work out. We got up too late, had lunch too late, and arrived (wait for it) too late. Oh well, it isnt that far of a drive. This week; figure out the best way to get my Microsoft coursework, and hit the Japanese book as always. I am at Hotei this week; the largest school in the disctrict. They usually throw me out of the staff room by 3, so I will likely get off early all week. That is good, but I still have to work in the evening. I like the cash I get from that job, but I am really tired of doing it. I have better things to do with my time than work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment