



Did you know that China is now providing 13 percent of all peacekeeping forces to the UN? Why is China so on the ball with PR? We are totally playing good cop/bad cop with China, butu the rest of the world is only seeing the good cop for its smiling face! Crap crap crap! I should be learning Chinese.
Same crap different day here, but I did eat way too much this weekend, and it was mostly all meat. I had yaki niku on Friday, and then Brazillian BBQ on Saturday. I met up with some people from my online club, the first time anyone actually showed up, and it was cool. We ate, and then went to the Aichi Art Musuem to see an exhibit on Persian Antiquities; it was big, and very nice. Strange to look at a cup that is 6000 years old.
No comments:
Post a Comment