"A monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger: A man on the move, and just sick enough to be totally confident." -HST
Thursday, November 02, 2006
NPR
Well, I got an extra day off. Nice thing is, it is the day before a three day weekend, so I have four days off. Of course, I am spending my extra day, or at least half of it, renewing my visa, so I am still being productive. Yes, it is that time again, and I am signing up for another year of this shit. I am can put in at least one more year doing what I am doing, but after that, something else needs to present itself. I swear I almost threw a sixth grader out the window yesterday. This one school has the worst ethos in its sixth grade classes, and one of its fifth. They are simply fuckers. I am really good at dealing with many things, but outright disrespect sends me over the top, and I cant speak well enough to put them in their place. Too bad, cause I could do it in a heartbeat in English. Oh well, contrastingly, almost every other student from the fourth grade down is wonderful. I dont know what went wrong with their sixth graders, but... Anyway, got my license, getting my visa, and it it is finally cooling down. All in all, it could be worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Has it really been a year already? WOW!
Post a Comment