"A monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger: A man on the move, and just sick enough to be totally confident." -HST
Monday, August 14, 2006
Train again
Busy weekend, went out and about in Aichi on saturday and saw some shrines. Saturday I checked out that new "pirates of" movie, and I was not so impressed; my steak dinner before the movie, however, was top notch all the way. 225g rib eye with potatoe, corn salad, and blooming onion. Sweet. Today I went to two or three temples in Gifu, as well as a big ass mall. Malls are cool; you can look at girls. I like that. Tonight I am going to an Obon festival to see everybody dancing. It is pretty damn hot, so I dont think I will be doing much dancing myeslf, but maybe. You never know, eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment