"A monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger: A man on the move, and just sick enough to be totally confident." -HST
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Say hello to heaven
I am chilling, drunk and home, listening to my new purchase. I bought Bose multimedia speakers to go with my laptop. You can talk all the crap you want, but my shit sounds tight to me. 100 or so bucks, and I am no longer listening to my music/movies on computer speakers. These are small, loud as hell, and have a decent enough sound quality to suit my needs. I am happy. Also, I found em 2000 yen cheaper than I thought I would, and so saved money on em. Also, I found 5000 yen in my wallet. (just subtract 2 zeros and you have a basic dollar amount) Life is as good as it will get any time soon. ooh mother frickin rah. PS: name that band.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment