The view from the Greenlake Zoka chair must be inredible. Maybe tomorrow I will make my way there in the morning. If Kim lets me out of the house. I am on my four day tour of Seattle. I am spending my weeks between Seattle and Tacoma; family and friends. I should be spending more time with other people than I am with some others. I am really looking forward to driving 5 Mile drive; the leaves must be nicely browned. If only gas was cheaper, and I had a smaller car. In a related story: I got the bike running, and I am begining to train myself to ride it. I want to get my motorcycle endorsement before I leave. That means I need to ride everywhere to prepare for it. If I get my endorsement here, I should be able to get one in Japan easily. I would like to get a bike there. Gas is pricy, and I play fast and loose with death as a matter of course. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...
So here is a scary factoid for today. Were you aware that the Chinese level of saving is equal to fifty percent of the overal Chinese GDP? For every one hundred dollars in China fifty will be saved. Oh well, that's ok. We'll just borrow more money from them to catch up! Wait a minute...
No comments:
Post a Comment