Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Tuesday in Puyallup


So I am chilling at a crappy coffees shop with crappy coffee here in good old Puyallup. It took me an hour to find even this sorry excuse for a shop, and the only reason I am here is the WiFi access! I am still waiting on my visa application to be processed for Japan. I am going to work for Nova-hopefully in November. I don't know where I am going, but it should be near Osaka. I hope. Either way-good or ill, I only have to work for Nova for one year. After that I can do as I want; where I want. Mike wants me to go to Hyogo, but I am not going to bother getting to specific with Nova. I just want to be anywhere in the Kansai region, and I will consider myself lucky to get that. Hopefully I will get a dinky little fishing or farming village with an OK coffee shop. If I end up in a big city it better have a good university-cause I only date girls with advanced degrees (and a nice round figure). I know this is a tough order to fill, but a guy has to have standards. Why go back for seconds on a dish you didn't like the first time? Been there, done that, threw that friggin t-shirt in the damn river to float away forever.

So anyway, enough about that-lets talk about me...Ray~Ray. I am so great-na na na! My favorite Dave Matthews song is on the radio. Grace is gone. If that don't make you want to bask in the light of a neon moon nothing will. I think sadness is a wonderful thing. It creates us. who ever heard of a happy wirter writing anything worth reading? Happy writers are called advertising executives. Anyway, I am through rambling along. Hope everyone is doing well. Word to your momma.

News item for today-Junichiro "Lion heart" koizumi" wins again! Now what?
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/13/international/asia/13japan.html

R~R

No comments: